Dog Training and Behavioral Solutions
- Does your dog only listen when they want to?
- Does your dog nip, jump, pull on leash or have other undesirable behavior?
- Have you thought about training but don’t think you have the time?
If you answered yes, we have the answer to your problems. Our dog training camps save you time by accelerating your dog’s training and get your dog on the path to being a calmer, better mannered companion in less time than traditional group classes. We still off our Private one on one training with our trainers too for those who want a hands on approach through the whole training process.
- Imagine your dog listening when you really need them to.
- Learn how to have a calmer more enjoyable dog.
- Solve your dog’s frustrating behavior once and for all.
We don’t just train your dog, we teach you how to maintain your dog’s training and to implement the training in your day to day life. We work with you to provide solutions for you individual needs and offer continued support until you meet your dog training goals. Whether you choose a board and train bootcamp or private training, we’re here to help you have a well mannered dog that behaves as well as you want them to.
- Jumping up on people and overly excited at greetings
- Not coming when called and generally not listening
- Biting/nipping due to fear, over excitement or play
- House and crate training problems
- Pulling on leash and reacting to other dogs on a walk
- Overly excited behavior and trouble calming down
- Anxiety, fear and reactive behaviors
Learn how to avoid Dog Behavior Problems
Leadership, Management and Training are the 3 keys to success for avoiding dog behavior problems before they take hold. If you are still having problems with your dog or want to get started now before any behavior problems pop up, contact us to talk about your training needs.